The TD Senior Alpine Ski Club, with over 120 members, continues to offer Tahoe Donner Alpine skiers terrific opportunities to ski various nearby resorts. Tahoe Donner Alpine skiers, 50 years and above, who ski at a proficiency level of intermediate, advanced, or expert, will find a place in the club’s activities. (An intermediate skier is defined as one who can comfortably ski the Tahoe Donner ski hill.)
- The Ski Club, TDSASC, organizes over 20 group ski days at various resorts around the Tahoe basin, including: Alpine Meadows, Squaw Valley, Northstar, Sugar Bowl, and Tahoe Donner.
- Multi-day TDSASC ski trips to destinations such Mammoth and Heavenly.
- Other travel opportunities organized through the Far West Ski Association which can include a ski week at a designated West resort (e.g CO, UT).
- Ski Conditioning: In the fall, the club arranges a series of ski specific pre-conditioning clinics at Trout Creek Recreation Center.
- Winter Clinics/Races: During the season they may include: skiing improvement and racing, beginning with a two day clinic in January and a number of race events.
- Activities: The club is active throughout the year with off-season activities including organized bike rides, kayak trips, pickleball/tennis and golf tournaments, barbeques, catered and pot-luck dinners, and specialty parties.