The TD Senior Alpine Ski Club, with over 160 members, continues to offer Tahoe Donner Alpine skiers terrific opportunities to ski various nearby resorts. Tahoe Donner Alpine skiers, 50 years and above, who ski at a proficiency level of intermediate, advanced, or expert, will find a place in the club’s activities. (An intermediate skier is defined as one who can comfortably ski the Tahoe Donner ski hill.)
- The Ski Club, TDSASC, organizes over 30 group ski days at various resorts around the Tahoe basin, including: Northstar, Homewood, Sugar Bowl, Mt. Rose, Squaw Valley, Alpine Meadows, and Tahoe Donner.
- Ski Conditioning: In the fall, the club arranges a series of ski specific pre-conditioning clinics at Trout Creek Recreation Center.
- Winter Clinics/Races: During the season they may include: skiing improvement and racing, beginning with a two day clinic in January and a number of race events.
- Travel opportunities organized through the Far West Ski Association which can include a ski week at a designated West resort (e.g CO, UT), as well as organized short regional trips.
- Activities: The club is active throughout the year with off-season activities including organized bike rides, kayak trips, pickleball/tennis and golf tournaments, barbeques, catered and pot-luck dinners, and specialty parties.